Monday 19 May 2014

A new campaign is launched

This last weekend I launched what will hopefully prove to be a new, long-term campaign with my regular gaming group: this is Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil.

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil
This lengthy adventure, written by Monte Cook, way back when D&D 3.0 was released is something I have been hoping to run for a long time. Now finally I get my chance, and will be running it using the Pathfinder rules set. In future posts I hope to detail my adventuring party's progress through this, and also at some point I hope I can (with the player's permission) detail who the characters are in this.

The town of Hommlet

For now the characters are set up in the small town of Hommlet, with rooms at the Inn of the Welcome Wench. Their plans are to head out to the old Moathouse, a small fort around 10 miles from town. Two of the party, Bronath and Kielle, wish to visit as their father was involved in the original battle against the temple's forces at Emredy Meadows, and they want to retread the sites of his famous adventures. Despite the best efforts of one of the fellow patrons at the inn to join them, only the four colleagues will be going to the Moathouse, and it is expected to be little more than a sight-seeing trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment