Monday 19 May 2014

So what's this all about?

So this is my blog all about roleplaying games, Magic: the Gathering, Live Action roleplaying and an assortment of other interests I have and want to get thoughts of written down and out for folk to read.

Seeing as this is my first ever blog, it's likely to be a bit rough (in fact very rough to start with) so if anyone does read this feel free to comment and critique, I'd appreciate the input.

I have been playing RPGs for twenty years now, most of them as the GM (Games Master) and for a good while now (about 18 months) I have been wanting to write a blog about my experiences and I finally have a good excuse to do so! This weekend, with my regular gaming group, I started a new campaign: Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil.I intend to update this blog regularly with progress reports through this campaign, and expand my topics as I go.

For an introduction, I reckon that will serve as a succinct introduction, and I will get onto real content in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to playing some more Magic, although my luck's bound to run out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh well, it looks like the Voracious Rage deck, with a few changes, could be a handy one to play with, so you can face that beast soon.

    ReplyDelete